Tinnitus is a common disorder affecting over 50 million people in the United States. It is often referred to as “ringing in the ears,” although some people hear hissing, roaring, whistling, chirping or clicking. Tinnitus, often called head noise, is not a disease but a symptom of another underlying condition of the ear, auditory nerve or elsewhere. Tinnitus can be intermittent or constant, with single or multiple tones. Its perceived volume can range from very soft to extremely loud.
Tinnitus Treatment Clinic
Until now, Oklahomans have had no where to go for tinnitus treatment. The Scholl Center is pleased to announce the Tinnitus Treatment Clinic. Offering a multidisciplinary and comprehensive approach to each individual suffering from this debilitating medical issue is at the core of the tinnitus clinic.
• Comprehensive testing, including high frequency audiometry and a tinnitus assessment by a licensed certified audiologist
• Behavioral health services for anxiety and depression commonly associated with tinnitus
• Evaluation and/or treatment by a vestibular and mobility physical therapist expert
• Hearing aids with tinnitus management noise
• Range of equipment options
• Tinnitus support group
• Mindfulness and yoga
• Sleep products
David's Tinnitus Story
Get your comprehensive test today!
Schedule an appointment with our Tinnitus Treatment Clinic and find relief from the head noise!